Saturday 4 September 2010

Kendal Mintfest 2010

My kids and I had fab afternoon enjoying the free street theatre on offer at Kendal's Mintfest. This had kicked off on Thursday with music and fireworks that my daughter went to with my parents. Today (and tomorrow) was the main event in the centre of Kendal with a programme of street performers.






Axial Dance - Barre Work








Our family favourite were The Whys who were wandering around asking the questions you've always wanted to ask:



Another fab performer was a comedic violinist called Sid Bowfins.

Wish we could go back and see the ones we missed today! Looking forward to Mintfest 2011...

For more photos please check out the Smilebox slideshow:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow

2 comments:

  1. I say saw thisd as were passing oveer the Tor D'eiffel...again! {lost...blast!} Bwilliant. Lord Fincvhley and Johnson Rickshaw Airship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dash and bother it! Hope you liked my snaps of the airship.
    Sorry they were all from the rear! Loved your show.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message