Thursday 2 September 2010

Closure

Well as my soon to be ex husband was sent a letter saying 15 days before repossession process starts I thought I'd better get around to handing over the keys to the bank...


... the lady I spoke to seemed rather gobsmacked that I wanted to do it as in 6 years no-one had ever done that before! She had to consult her manager as to what to do.


So over the keys went and I walked out feeling a bit strange. That's the end of my time as a home owner and a loss of my personal investment in the family home. Who knows if I'll ever get back on the property ladder?



Farewell to life in Hastings and to both happy & sad memories. 

1 comment:

  1. There are so many things I could say, but I'll just leave it at good luck for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message