Monday 13 September 2010

Back to School from Clothing at Tesco

The lovely Pippa at A Mother's Ramblings nominated me for a free Back to School pack from Tesco. When I collected the parcel from my neighbour's house I was quite impressed by the size of it:



My daughter was more impressed with the contents:




Everything a girl could need :- skirt, trousers, cardigan, 2 polo shirts, 2 long sleeve blouses, pencils, pens and notepads. It even included a £30 voucher for me to spend online at Tesco clothing (will definitely be saving that for me!).


My daughter was so chuffed that the next day she had to wear some of her new clothes to school:




She looked scarily grown up and well beyond her not quite 7!


So a big thanks again to Pippa and Tesco for my daughter's lovely back to school gift box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message