Monday 20 September 2010

The Gallery: A Smile

 

It's week 28 of the Gallery and in honour of the Mona Lisa Million Project Tara has challenged us to post a picture representing "A Smile". I'm slightly cheating by posting three smiles in one photo:



This shows three generations of my family on my wedding day. My grandmother on my left was 90 the day before the wedding, I was a mere 32 and my mother on my right was in her 50s. Eight years on we are still smiling especially when we are together.

9 comments:

  1. That's a lovely picture; three special
    Smiles.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful smiles and photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your grandma is 98 now?! I love your mum's hat. Lovely photo! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and spacial photo!

    So special when many generations can come together for a special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 'generation' photographs. I think there's something really special about them.

    Beautifully captured.

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message