Thursday 19 April 2018

Reasons to be Cheerful: Proud Mum, YouTube and Guinea Pigs

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

Welcome to another Reasons to be Cheerful linky as its Thursday! I enjoy reading and sharing your posts and I hope you enjoy each others. Just link up and then go and visit. Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Proud Mum

My daughter has got her first job! Its tough at 14 to get a weekend job so she has done well. I can still remember earning a princely £1.47 as a supermarket cashier at her age.

2) YouTube Channel

Thanks to all my YouTube videos of fell running I went through the 100 mark for subscribers as well as continuing to have a large number of views:


3) Caption Competition

When I checked back on my shots of my son on a friend's trampoline there was this caption worthy moment that put a smile on my face:




4) Handsome fellas

Now there is grass growing on the lawn the guinea pigs are having more time out of their hutch. This was a lovely close up moment I had when getting them ready to go back in the hutch:



5) Stopping Procrastination 

I have lots to do around the house and garden which means that some little unimportant jobs get left. One of these was removing badges off my son's old Cub jumper and sew them on his old camp blanket. He may not be in Scouting any more but we do go camping so I am sure it will still come in useful. Glad I haven't forgotten how to sew:


get the InLinkz code

4 comments:

  1. Sarah Cruickshank19 April 2018 at 12:00

    Fab reasons to be cheerful as always Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful news about your daughter, I'm so pleased for her and for you. Well done on the subscriber numbers and yes, that trampoline photo really should be in a caption competition!

    Thanks for hosting once again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my pleasure it keeps me sane! thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message