Thursday 24 October 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful week 43 #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Doesn't this linky come round fast! Not fast enough to get us to half term though.. Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Proud of myself

I can't believe that I actually managed to get round Go Ape at the weekend! I am a) scared of heights and b) not physically strong so very cheerful about it all:



2) Proud of my son

Compliments about my son's footballing skills from his after school coach. All the Little Kickers lessons must be paying off:


3) Proud of my daughter

She did even better on Go Ape than me! Nothing seemed to phase her and she even did one bit I failed to do. Here she is showing me how to cross a cargo net:



4) Sunshine at last

Its been so wet this week it was great to finally have a sunny day to have a run in:



Why are you cheerful?



31 comments:

  1. Every time I see the pic of your daughter on the cargo net I feel sick! I'm absolutely terrified of hights lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to all three of you, such great reasons! love that last pic too, I don't suppose there'll be many more days like that this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to go to a Little Kickers session locally too, but had to stop when H started school as it was during the day. H used to love it and the coach was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one 6-7 on a Friday so not too bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. i keep meaning to sign my boy up to football classes, think he'd love it! thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww little kickers is such a good class. He's look fab very confident. Hope you find a noice local club hun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little boy is almost 2 and loves playing with a ball. Looks like your son has had a great at Little Kickers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks really stuck into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great action shots! Lil man is about to start football, I hope he loves it just as much :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw what a lovely memory to keep. This is what I love about blogging

    ReplyDelete
  11. WifeMumStudentBum25 October 2013 at 22:31

    Cool! My eldest daughter loves football, I think it's great that kids get involved in sports x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! Usually when I take these kinds of pictures they just end up as blurs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Manchester Flik Chik26 October 2013 at 15:22

    Great iIt's great that he's involved in a team sport when he's young, especially football as it's so accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He looks like he's got really good control of the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's such fun and not competitive

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks took my real camera along deliberately!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Big sis not sporty but loves being active

    ReplyDelete
  18. At this one more about skills than team work x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking for Blue Sky26 October 2013 at 20:58

    I would love to do that Go Ape course - can never resist a challenge like that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done with the Go Ape, we got offered to go and all my kids backed out! Mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message