Tuesday 15 October 2013

Go Sober in October and Shredtober end week 2


Well the end of the second full week of being tee total and doing the 30 day shred. So how has it gone?

The Cut Down on Alcohol slimpod must be helping by Go Sober campaign as shock horror I am not missing it anywhere near as much! The fact that people have now boosted donations to £50 is a real inspiration though. I can't believe that I went through a full weekend of birthday celebrations including a ceilidh and a Sunday dinner without a drop of alcohol.. Let's see how week 3 goes!

As for Shredtober I have now completed a second full week of the 30 day shred! I got bored of level 2 and switched to level 3 a few days ago. You aren't really supposed to be able to until nearer the end of the programme! It was a killer to start with but after 3 sessions I am finding it less of a struggle..

Week 1

Definitely a better waistline but the sideways shots show it much better:




Abs are much tighter and my bottom looking perkier! The scales haven't shifted this week - may have something to do with too much cake on my birthday.... Just glad I can see that the hard work is paying off and half way through the challenges I am feeling so much fitter and healthier.

So here is hoping that as my 2 monthly challenges progress there will be less and less of me to show in photographs on here!

1 comment:

  1. chantelle hazelden15 October 2013 at 11:43

    wow looks like loads of fun!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message