Thursday 21 April 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Spring has sprung? #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

I am having major laptop problems and can't currently access my photos properly - eek! Despite that I have many reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Blast from the past

Whilst sorting through a box in my room I came across this rather glamorous shot of me from when I was in my mid-20s:


Nice to remember I once looked like this!!

2) Sunny days

The weather has been stunning here so far this week and I spent a morning gardening with a class in this meadow:




3) Walking to work

I am lucky that my current position lets me walk to and from home every day. Crossing the River Kent is lovely:




4) Family fund raising

On Sunday the children and I ran up and around Kendal Castle in aid of St John's Hospice. So much fun and hopefully we raised a lot of money too (lots more pics on Flickr):




Paste this code into your post to add the linkup! get the InLinkz code


Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message