Thursday 7 April 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful - don't Thursdays come round quick! #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

Oh my its Thursday and being on holiday I lost track. So please join in and link up and I will write my reasons later... Meanwhile here is my smile to prove I am cheerful:


OK normal service is now being resumed but I am leaving the above as folks seem to like my smile!

Here are the reasons I am smiling this week, apart from having lots of lovely folks link up already:

1) Friends

The one big down side of moving to Cumbria was leaving my best friends all back in Bucks and Berks. This weekend was one of our big get togethers and I drove down to near Reading to stay with one friend and meet up with the others. The friend we stayed with had acquired guinea pigs since our last visit so it was a delight to have lots of furry snuggles as well as catching up:


2) Photos

This week I have been making the most of some free time and printing off photos to go up on the walls. Its such a shame that I take so many photographs and hardly ever put them up... I also framed some school photos and started a family gallery up the stairs. Nice to be reminded of happy times, beautiful places and my wonderful family:




3) My children

With it being the holidays there are times when they drive each other and me up the wall. I came into the lounge this morning to be presented with this heart warming sight:


4) Family

I have been making the most of living near my parents this week as babysitters and handymen! My dad has been roped in by my daughter to make the guinea pig run cat proof and more useable. Its wonderful to see them working so well as a team:


Paste this code into your post to add the linkup! get the InLinkz code


Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message