Thursday 10 October 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful week 41 #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

A lovely week here are some of the reasons I am cheerful this week:

1) Little Kickers


A chance to watch my son practising his football skills as he comes towards the end of his time at Little Kickers:
2) Spoilt Mum


A nice treat at the weekend when both children brought me coffee in bed:
3) Family Fun


We had a great time up on the Helm on Sunday:
4) Proud Mummy


Jokingly handed the hobbit to my son and he read me a couple of pages. Not bad aged 6!
I have been complimented on my daughter's manners and behaviour this week. That always makes me smile!

What is making you smile this week?


9 comments:

  1. Love your reasons and your pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how lovely of the kids to bring you coffee in bed, lovely walk pics too

    ReplyDelete
  3. hadn't happened for weeks then they both did it! lucky to have a tassimo so its quick and safe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, just beautiful. I love your photographs they really make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two cups of coffee at once? And well done the boy reading the Hobbit! There are a lot of adults who couldn't manage that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I deserved it! takes after me as a book worm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely reasons and great photos.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message