Thursday 19 October 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: The Birthday Edition #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

Where is October vanishing to? We have had a very busy time as it was birthdays for 2 of us! Therefore I have had plenty of reasons to be cheerful:

1) Birthday Girls

I had a special night out with my daughter to celebrate our birthdays. We went out for pizza and then mocktails at Slate. It was a lovely evening with my mini me:


2) Spoiled rotten

I was very lucky to be sent plenty of cards and some lovely gifts for my birthday. This was one of the wonderful birthday messages that made me smile:



3) Time to wander

I was lucky one day to have time between a day's supply work and collecting my daughter to wander around Sedbergh and appreciate some of its lovely places such as St Andrew's church:


4) Fighting Fit

After over a week of feeling rubbish and unwell I actually felt well enough to run! Even if it was just to the dentist and back it really lifted my mood. I think this photo shows how happy I was:



I look forward to seeing your posts this week and I hope you all share the linky love!




5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, weren't you looking glam in that top shot? So nice you got some special time with your girl. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I had made an effort for our big night out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Love that photo of you and your daughter. I've never see a photo of you dressed up to go out before. You look great! Glad to hear that the supply teaching is coming in. I'll be back later with my R2BC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I mostly get photographed all sweaty and in lycra! It does help when you get lots of selfie practice ;-) I look forward to reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and lovely to see you looking so happy x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message