Thursday 24 August 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Family, Friends and Celebrations #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

Where is August vanishing to? Scottish schools are back already and we have less than 2 weeks left here! So much still to make me smile this week though and I hope lots of you join in too and then comment on other blogs:

1) Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday so I just have to post the oldest photograph of him I can find which must be from the early 1950s!:


2) Furry Family

We have 3 furry family members who bring us all lots of pleasure here are Bubble (Splodge playing hard to get!):



and Coco:



3) Movie Time


Having won Kendal cards we used them to go and finally see Dunkirk at the Brewery. Its a great idea to get folks to shop local as they can be used at local businesses. My son and I were very impressed by Dunkirk although its quite a shocking film:



4) Pamper Time

Lovely to be able to sit down and actually give myself a manicure! So relaxing and good for too:



5) Growing Lad

My son has finally gone past his Granny at the grand old age of 10 3/4, how long before he catches me?



6) House Organising

I have spent much of this week reorganising and sorting out my bedroom. It was cramped and cluttered so I have got rid of excess furniture and moved things around. There are still some things to sort out but its almost now a little haven for me to escape to:


get the InLinkz code

5 comments:

  1. Sarah Cruickshank24 August 2017 at 12:48

    Love your guinea pigs and your house revamp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos as usual, and I especially like the look of your local 'cinema' - very atmospheric x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in the old brewery buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the lateness. I managed to post but we went away for he weekend before yours was up. Have a lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I was in lazy holiday mode and slept in ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message