Sunday 20 August 2017

Recipe: Hot Dogaghetti (Hot Dogs and Spaghetti)

Sometimes you see an idea on Pinterest and you think hmm I could do that. Sometimes it can go wrong (see here) but this time it went well so I thought I would show you my version. This is perfect for either lazy home cooking or for camping as you just need one saucepan to cook it in. So here are the instructions for Hot Dogaghetti:

1) Ingredients

Enough hot dogs and spaghetti for your diners (in this case my 10 year old on his own!):


2) Preparation

Put a big enough pan of water on to boil and then divide up the hot dogs to chunks and the spaghetti in half:


Careful insert 5 or 6 strands of spaghetti into each chunk of hot dog: 




3) Cooking

Cook them in the pan as per the instructions on your spaghetti packet (in my case 11 minutes):


4) Serve

Drain and put in a bowl, apparently best with tomato ketchup!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message