Thursday 3 August 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Families and Friends #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

In a change from my usual reasons to be cheerful I am not having a photographic one! With it being the summer holidays its time for a change and keeping it short & sweet. So here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Family

I am so glad that being off school gives me plenty of time to spend with my family. During the school year things rush by and its hard to show them how much you appreciate them. Its been good to have time with my nearest and dearest and hope that there is more to come as the summer holidays go on.

2) Friends

The holidays are a great time to spend time with friends whether they are local or from far away. I have enjoyed getting to know other adults on my estate too. My son has been spending more time with the children on the estate and with his best friend from school. Let's hope this a step to deeper friendships.

3) Home sorting

I have made major inroads on sorting out the house whilst not having the inconvenience of work! So hopefully now I have a home that I am able to have folks round to more often which will make me smile even more.

Please join in and share your happy posts. 

2 comments:

  1. We are also enjoying the slower pace and time to sort out stuff. I'll have to think about my post - I might do one similar to you as we're son laid back here I completely forgot that it was Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a great sense from this post that this summer is about being fully settled in your new home, which is great to read x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message