Thursday 1 December 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Its Advent #R2BC


Blimey what happened to November it vanished so fast! I can't believe that its December and my turn to take over as host from Michelle. With the season of goodwill fast approaching I am looking forward to reading lots of happy posts from other folks. Meanwhile here are my reasons to be cheerful for this week:

1) #ReverseAdvent

I had heard about the great idea to have a Reverse Advent box into which every day in Advent you place an item so that on Christmas Eve you can donate it to a family or individual who would benefit. I was lucky to receive one of the CoOp's Reverse Advent boxes and we are looking forward to filling it with various items over the next 24 days.


2) Photo Fun

With long days at work and dark nights my photography has been limited. With a daily shot needed for my Blipfoto journal I have been having fun doing a mini series of our Funko Pop collection.  This was the latest one with Sven from Frozen:



3) 100 Fell Foot parkruns

This weekend we celebrated both the 100th parkrun at Fell Foot and also the 100th parkrun by our director Ron. We had a marshal takeover by the National Trust, we sang a special song to Ron and I ran the whole way with a regular volunteer and helped him to a new PB! 



4) Proud Mum

My son had his first indoor athletics competition with Kendal Athletics Club, it was down in Blackpool but the travel and an entire day in a sports hall were made worth it by his second place in the chest push:



What are your reasons this week?
get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message