Thursday 8 December 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Feeling Festive! #R2BC


Sorry for a late post on this but its been the school Christmas plays this week so I have been working extra long hours... Here are my festive reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Proud Mum

It was my daughter's turn to shine this week as she sang at her teacher's Christmas showcase. She took on an incredibly difficult song and did herself proud:


2) Me and my girl

Now she is a teen we don't spend as much time together on our own. So even a walk to the shops can be a treat. Scary that she is almost as tall as me at 13 though:


3) Advent calendar

My Virgin Wine advent calendar is proving to be a hit! I haven't loved all the wines but knowing that after a long day at work there is something like this waiting for me is making me cheerful (PS this was lush!):



4) Teaching gifts

The advantage of being in an infant class is that the children still love to give me little things. One boy made me this heart out of plasticine that I have to keep safe always!



4) Proud teacher

There was not a dry eye in the house at every performance of the school Christmas play this week. All the children from Reception to Year 6 had a big role to play with singing, narrating or acting. These occasions are just magical:



Hopefully you have found lots of reasons to smile this week too and I look forward to reading them.

get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message