Thursday 2 June 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: A sunny May Half Term #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

Thank you Michelle for hosting in May, it was great having you back and encouraging some old friends back to the linky. Now its June and I will be looking after the linky for the month - with pokes from folks to remind me its a Wednesday night! Here are my reasons this week:

1) Proud Mum

My daughter had her hair chopped off this week and was able to donate her long pony tail to charity to help make wigs for children who have lost their own hair:


2) NSPCC Board Game Day

On Friday night my children and I hosted a Board Game session with friends to help raise money for the NSPCC. We had a lot of fun and raised some money too:


3) Fun in the Cumbrian sun

I have already blogged about our camping weekend in Dent.  We all came back sun tanned and relaxed after enjoying this beautiful little corner of Cumbria which was bathed in sunshine for most of our stay:



4) Medieval Flashback

A friend was visiting the Isle of Wight and spotted this photograph of me in the newspaper:


It was taken in front of Appuldurcombe House during a medieval event. We were there twice with the Medieval Siege Society and based upon my son's age and my shape this was 2009! Amazing that they are using an photo from that long ago. 
<

get the InLinkz code 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message