Thursday 13 February 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful: Week 7 - 2014

Ojos World


The lovely Jo at Ojo's world is hosting for February so please go and say hi! In this wild weather its hard to find things to be cheerful about but here goes:

1) Better health

My leg finally got better and I went running! OK not as fast or far as before but still a run:



2) Proud Mummy

My 7 year wrote his big sister several awards for commentating on the Olympics:



He nearly got the spelling right after the 3rd one!

3) Baby Smiles

Finding these 10 year photos of my now big girl really made me smile:



Why are you smiling?


15 comments:

  1. That baby smile is too cute. Glad you leg is on the mend and you are able to get out and do yoru thing, you have done so well at getting fit and losing weight.


    I noticed you had commented at Jo's but your posts is not showing in the linky.


    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgotten to link! thanks Mich xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved those little awards, isn't it lovely when siblings get along (for 5 mins lol). Glad to see your back running, be proud of what you are achieving. As for that baby photo, just too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful smile & Iove the awards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place for a run. Very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Run For The Quiet14 February 2014 at 17:15

    It looks lovely there, I've only been treadmill running recently, the wind is horrid! Glad to see your leg is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are welcome to come up here for a run :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The explorer's mum!14 February 2014 at 19:14

    What a beautiful place for a run! I've just started getting back into running again after several years off - it's so depressing going from being able to comfortably run 15 miles to barely managing 1.5! If I had that scenery to take my mind off the pain, I bet I'd get fitter faster :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking for Blue Sky14 February 2014 at 19:32

    That smile is absolutely priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mine can be so fantastic when not killing each other!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful baby girl! I am in awe of your running by the way. Your photos on instagram make me want to go out myself... never managed it yet though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great British Family Blog14 February 2014 at 21:51

    Looks like a beautiful place to run.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message