Saturday 15 February 2014

#CountryKids On an Expedition

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

Whilst tidying up my daughter discovered the Explorer set I gave her last Christmas so she of course it had to be put to use straight away:

junior explorer
Explorer set for action
With me being busy doing house work the expedition was just with her brother across the back field to see what they could find whilst I observed from the kitchen:

kitchen window view

Off they trekked across the grass and mounted the rock:

boy on a rock

There was obviously plenty to explore as they were gone for ages!

junior explorers

My son tired of their adventure first and headed back home:

boy walking in field

A little while later his sister followed:

girl walking in field

It reminded me of the parts of my childhood when we had a field near our house where we had our own adventures! We are lucky to be able to do these things here...

3 comments:

  1. Rosie @Eco-Gites of Lenault16 February 2014 at 08:46

    Oh well - at least the photo and the memories remain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any amount of snow is great to make snowmen with, love how happy she looks :) #countrykids

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message