Thursday 5 December 2013

Reasons to be cheerful week 49 year 3 #R2BC

Ojos World

Thanks everyone who joined in whilst I was hosting last month now its over to Jo who has made the lovely new badge above. I may be hosting again in the new year if Michelle wants a longer break! So back to my reasons to be cheerful:


1) Helpful children

Not only did they help with the Christmas fair last weekend but my son has been doing more chores around the house:


Definitely good to have more help at home!

2) Feeling festive

We have got the Christmas decorations down just need to put them to their proper use:


3) Being lucky

I have won a prize from Tigerlilly Quinn with Argos. Not posting a photo on here but really hope my son will love the wonderful Lego set I chose from the dream toys list!

Why are you smiling?


18 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And how wonderful to have helpful children... how did you manage that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for Blue Sky5 December 2013 at 21:18

    Congratulations on the prize and I'd love some training tips for getting boys to help around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so important to get boys involved in the house work, well done! Congrats on the prize too, how exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did really well especially when life gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just squeezed in 5 k this morning ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WifeMumStudentBum6 December 2013 at 23:06

    You are doing amazing. I'm starting after Christmas, I mean it ... ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be running after to you to make sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elizabeth Townson7 December 2013 at 00:00

    Wow! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you're doing brilliantly. well done x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey great you had a good week. well done on winning prize that's always fun :0) here's to another good week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you are good! I't great when you can push yourself and you can see the results. I get bored running and then always end up stopping to talk to people haha. x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message