Thursday 19 December 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful: It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas #R2BC

Ojos World

Well my children broke up from school yesterday and I only have tomorrow to get through so it's nearly properly Christmas! So here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Proud Mummy

This week a couple of reasons to be proud of my son. First of all running his first race:

mother and son runners

Then 2 days later he made his debut singing with his school (to hear them go here):

Staveley Choral Society

I am sorry I missed hearing my daughter in the school Christingle as her class had learnt Silent Night in Polish! It's great that my children are happy to perform in front of an audience.

2) Me time

As a reward for running my big race on Saturday I got a night out with my girl friends from Rosemary Conley at the Christmas party. Lots of fun letting our hair down and boogying at the rugby club. And of course the obligatory tombola with interesting prizes:

boozy puppies

3) Festive fun

I dare you to be able to not smile at these festive cuties we found at Waterstones today:

Gruffalo Nativity

And a Guinea Pig Nativity book:

Guinea Pig Nativity Gabriel

Guinea Pig Nativity Mary

Why are you smiling:


4 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures of the nativities - love the guinea pigs! Your kids really sound lovely - I hope they read what you write about them sometimes. Have a wonderful Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. one day they will read it! Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your son running his first race! He must be very proud of himself. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message