Thursday 16 May 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful Week 20 #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Diving straight in this week!

1) In the spotlight

The lovely Michelle has chosen to highlight my blog this week. It's really wonderful to have her choose me! I have been talking online with Michelle for years and it was this linky that helped turn my outlook around. Proof of the power of positivity!

2) Beautiful evenings

Our days have been pretty grey and wet but we have had beautiful bright evenings this week:



3) Star Walk

I have my t-shirt and hopefully I've done enough training to get me through the first 10 k I have ever attempted!



I have raised double my aim of £100 but if anyone wants to add to the sponsorship the just giving page is here.

4) Cumbaree

My son had a fab time at his first big event with Beavers. He did get a bit cold and wet but enjoyed seeing Bear Grylls from a distance. Receiving badges for the day made him even happier:


5) Back to normal

My daughter moved back home on Saturday and it is great having all the family together again (most of the time!). She has been at school for first time for a fortnight which is great news. It's all very tiring but good to see things back to normal.

7 comments:

  1. Hannah Brooker16 May 2013 at 21:16

    Well done to your boy on his little adventure and Beavers badges, so fun and exciting! Lovely reasons this week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for Blue Sky16 May 2013 at 21:23

    Glad you have the family together again - I'm about to lose my daughter for the summer, so I really appreciate it when she's here. Also love your photo - as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al great reasons, lovely evening shot, really gorgeous. Good luck with the Starwalk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for your 10k, you've trained hard for this, and congratulations on the money raised too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reasons, well done to you son on his adventure and good luck for your 10k

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Normal' is indeed good and so often underrated. Have a great week, Mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message