Thursday 28 March 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful: Week 13 #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Clare is still looking after the linky over at Seasider in the City so please have a look and say hello! Meanwhile here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Go me!

I haven't had one of these for months so I am so pleased:



All the hard work of running and dropping the calories paid off with a 3 lb loss. Now I just  need to watch out in the school holidays that it doesn't creep back on again... But that leads me on to:

2) School Holidays

We all broke up today and its nice to think we have just over 2 weeks with no school. Hoping to mix up chilling, getting out and about and house sorting! Watch this space for what we get up to.

3) Running

I am well into week 8 and its 28 minutes at a time! Funnily enough the first time I did this in the snow I just managed it but today I set off too fast on first half and struggled. Its fab to be going twice around the loop now and I just hope that I can squeeze in my 3 runs a week whilst kids off school. It does help on sunny days when I get views like this:




4) Walk in her shoes

I may have finished the challenge a while back but my local paper has only just put me in the news:



Its not too late to donate to help Care International provide safe drinking water to more villages.

Why are you smiling this week?


6 comments:

  1. Well Done! What a great week you have had! Have a lovely Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for Blue Sky28 March 2013 at 22:07

    Huge congrats on the weight loss and the running - I'm struggling with both and the school holidays will only make it harder! PS I've no idea why an old post is appearing on the blog hop, weird or what :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lous Lake views30 March 2013 at 13:00

    Congrats on the weight loss. What a beautiful place to run in, that must be quite an incentive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your weight loss, well done! Have a lovely Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah Brooker1 April 2013 at 20:55

    Well done on your weight loss and the award! Have a lovely holiday too and great to be in the paper too! x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message