Thursday 15 November 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful ( #R2BC )

 

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

This will be a quick one as my cold is making me want to go to bed!



1) My big girl
She may be growing up but she still loves her dolls and snuggling up with a good book on my bed!
 

2) My son

He is such a happy and laid back young man. He had the nicest children from his class to celebrate his birthday party and he always seems very popular. Still hyper keen on school he is a great reason to be cheerful.

 

3) Good deeds




The children and I are signed up to do the Kendal Cancer Care Santa dash this Sunday and we've already raised £40! Hoping that my children keep on wanting to do their bit for charity as they get older.



 

2 comments:

  1. really lovely reasons, i hope you feel better, glad ur son had a lovely birthday, ur daughter looks like she is enjoying her book, have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw hope you feel better soon...they grow up so fast....x its excellent that you teach your children about giving to charity xxx
    have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message