Friday 2 November 2012

Natwests #PigsByKids

This is an advertising promotion for NatWest

The lovely people at NatWest sent us a crafting kit so that my children could design their own pigs for the NatWest PigsByKids competition. The idea is that children submit a pig design for the next official NatWest pig. I can remember the original NatWest piggy banks though I didn't have one myself...



This is the wondeful piggy backpack full of crafting goodies that we were sent:





My daughter was very keen to use as many of the contents as possible for her entry! She loves getting all creative so this was right up her street. This is what she finally created:





Certainly one of the most colourful pigs I've ever seen! I will be submitting it to the website and hope she is voted the winner.

Please note:

  • The competition is open to children up to 13 years old
  • The winning design will become the new NatWest pig
  • Closing date for entries is 12 pm on 11th November 2012
  • Terms & conditions apply - see website for details


Get crafty with your kids and good luck - may the best pig win!

1 comment:

I love it when people leave a message