Thursday 12 July 2012

Reasons to be cheerful with the letter G (#R2BC)

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
Michelle is asking if we can think happy things beginning with the letter G... Here are mine:

1) Garden

As seen earlier this week my garden is really blooming at the moment. It's such a pleasure to look at it, I even managed to cut the grass at weekend! Just have to keep on top of it all...

2) Garden Shed

One of the downsides of my garden was a shed that was too small for a family with bicycles that grow as the kids grow! My bike had to be stored under a cover against the wall. This week a new shed has been delivered and a friend has recycled the old shed to be a tool shed in his garden. Now we just need to put down a decent base (after moving some plants!) and solve the jigsaw puzzle that is currently sitting in the garden. Just now the old foundations are a wee bit unsightly!

 
3) Gorgeous girl

My daughter is turning into a real beauty. Think I'll be locking her away in her teenage years ;-)

4) Groovy guy

He is the only man in my life at the minute and he gives the best cuddles and tries to look after his mummy.

What is making you smile this week?

 

6 comments:

  1. Glad you have been able to get into the garden. The rain has been so bad. Nice reasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theramblingpages12 July 2012 at 13:11

    Gorgeous girl and Groovy guy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get a few sunny days to enjoy the bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this time of year, even when it's raining the flowers still make the garden shine :)
    Lovely pics of the kids x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw what lovely reasons to be cheerful. I'm sure your garden will look fab with your new shed! And your girl and guy are gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reasons to be cheerful, a gorgeous girl & groovy guy indeed! x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message