Thursday 5 July 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful: Brought to you by the letter F ( #R2BC )

 

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Still mostly on a high from our holiday so easy this week just got to fit it with Michelle's letter of the week F!

1) Family

It was great to spend time with my parents and children last week away from home. It was so relaxing and just brilliant to be together in a wonderful place. We worked well as a team to entertain children, cook meals and do the chores. Here's hoping a week together in a tent in August is just as successful!

2) Fitness

Last week was so active with walking, cycling and swimming that I've come back with a minor weight loss! Not normal for a holiday when we drank wine every day and had plenty of cake... Just need to keep it up now that we are home - only 2.5 weeks until the school holidays so fingers crossed the weather changes and we can be out and about as much as possible.

3) Fabulous sports day

My parents went along to cheer on my children on their school sports day. It was my son's first one as a primary pupil and he won a flat sprint race. My daughter also got a 2nd place in the potato race. Hope next year I can reschedule work to be there to watch.




3 comments:

  1. Fantastic reasons to be cheerful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reasons to be cheerful - good luck for the holiday, I look forward to reading about it. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh well done you on the fitness front.  Mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message