Saturday 2 October 2010

Generation Game

I spent a lot of today with my mum and grandmother. Its great being 4 generations within a couple of mile radius!


For the first time my grandmother was able to take part in an event for my daughter's school. A coffee morning and book sale which was a great way to allow all ages to enjoy themselves and raise money for the school.


Then my granny came back for the afternoon to my house. It was lovely to watch my daughter and her great grandmother enjoy a game of cards together:




My daughter is 6 and my granny 97 but they were very equal when it came to Knockout Whist and Go Fish!


What kind of things work across the generations in your family?

3 comments:

  1. That's lovely... one generation to another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fab having 4 generations close together - just like it must have been in the old days when no-one really moved far from home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! Grannies can really give it some at cards and dominoes. A force not to be reckoned with I'd say!

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message