Saturday 9 October 2010

Where do they go?

This post is partly inspired by a Twitter and Facebook conversation I had this morning and partly by a blog post by Laura. It's basically about the day to day things that go missing around the house.


In Laura's case it was teaspoons (read her post to find out how she solved her mystery!). With me it was tupperware. I posted a photograph of my plastic pot cupboard and started quite a conversation:




Lots of people admitted to a similar or worse stock of plastic! The one thing we all had in common was a refrain of never being able to find all the lids. Where do they all go? Are they hiding with the missing socks behind the washing machine? Are they with Laura' teaspoons?

Do you have to regularly chuck out the odd pots/lids? Or do only have pots that are identical to each other to save on the hassle?

1 comment:

  1. For me it is socks and teaspoons. But I have box for tuppleware and lids, it does make it easier

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message