Saturday 29 June 2019

Reasons to be Cheerful: 50 percent, proud mum and fabulous fell racing #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

I was MIA from reasons to be cheerful last week as life just got too hectic - I did have plenty of things to be happy about just no time to blog about them! Michelle is handing back the baton to me next month after looking after us for June. For now here is a bumper crop of reasons to make up for last week:

1) 50% achieved

As I have already posted in my FitB4Fifty update I have hit the magic 50% age grading. This means I am an average speed for a woman of my age! Next goal is to get back to my PB from 2015. Hopefully my prize inov-8 Parkclaw trainers will help with this:



2) Proud Mum

My son is continuing to do well at fell running. He is working really hard and as well as beating competitors who have always beaten him he is closing on some of those who have always been miles ahead:





3) My girl

I have been able to spend a lot more time with my daughter and her beloved Sherlock this week. Not being together all the time is hard but we make the most of the times we do have:




4) A fabulous evening of fell running

This week we went to Tebay fell race for the first time ever. It was a perfect evening for watching and filming some outstanding fell running from all age groups:




Join In and Share the Happiness!



I love to read your Reasons to be Cheerful and it is easy to join in with no complicated rules -

1. Link up a post about something that is making you super happy/ grateful. It can be in this style or it can be anything you like

2. Add the #R2BC badge onto your post or blog so that people can easily find the linky and join in too if they fancy

3. Share the love. This is the really important bit. Please don't just link and run, comment on at least a couple of posts and why not share with #R2BC too?


 R2BC at Mummy from the Heart






6 comments:

  1. Do you do fell running to, or is your running more flat? I have every admiration for your son and all the other young fell runners, they must be so fit and determined. Lovley you got to spend more time with your daughter too. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trail run which is less steep but still off road and rough terrain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in awe of all this running. I don't even run for a bus. I probably should do though. Have a good week. Love that puppy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s rather warm for running in Israel!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message