Thursday 21 December 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Family & Friends #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

I do need to cheer myself up after a stressful morning so here are the many reasons that made me cheerful this week. 

1) Fun with family

We had a lovely few hours in London with my sister and brother in law at the RAF Museum. All of us had smiles from seeing these wonderful machines:

RAF Museum

2) Fun with friends

There were 17 of us for Sunday lunch at my friends' house in Berkshire. Plenty of smiles and laughs to be had:


3) Duvet day

After a busy weekend away we needed a relaxing day to recover so yesterday we had a duvet day which started with bacon butties:



My son then had a friend come round to play games so I gave myself a home spa morning to give my skin some much needed TLC:



4) Time with my girl

I had a lovely few hours playing Super Scrabble with my daughter in front of the fire:



She then created this lovely board which brought smiles to plenty of faces:



5) Geeky festive fun

I used some templates to create some geeky snowflakes to add to our festive front room:



6) Pokemon Go

We have had fun collecting some new Pokemon this week and got a lovely surprise out of a 10 km egg:


I hope that some of you have time to join in this week if you aren't too busy having fun! Don't forget to visit other linkers and leave a comment.

get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message