Sunday 29 March 2020

Climbing Scafell Pike - Day 10

Today's fun and games started in the early hours as I had been in a zoom party that included looking at the Pylon of the month. Did you know there is a pylon appreciation society?


Not surprisingly I had a lovely, long lie in this morning and then chilled watching Mary Poppins Returns!

This afternoon I took up the challenge of ascending the equivalent of Scafell Pike on my stairs. It was a major workout! I was glad of a soup break at the half way point:




I am also trying to grow carrots from the tops of the ones we have eaten. No idea how successful this will be:




I had a second go with the air fryer and this time didn't parboil the fries. They turned out a lot better:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message