Thursday 29 October 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful Half Term Edition #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

A slightly later than normal reasons to be cheerful! Thank you everyone for joining in last week I think I visited you all. Here are my reasons this week's:

1) Time with my daughter

Being a single parent getting one to one time with each child can be very hard. Often my daughter gets less time as her little brother has activities such as running that I am also involved in. He is too young to be left for too long whilst I go to something with her. 

She and I are managing to sneak a few things in and on Friday she had an INSET day and he didn't. So we went down the road to K Village to try out the new Mediterranean style restaurant for lunch:


She has more sophisticated food tastes than her brother so we were able to be a bit more adventurous!

2) Family Time

Of course spending time with the wider family we have up here is very important to us. We all lead busy lives so it was great to be able to get out with my mum to go to the Wool Gathering at the weekend. Interesting to see where my 12 year old measures up to Granny as by her age I was 5 cm taller than my mum!


3) Running buddies

Running in the school holidays is so much more pleasant when I have a child willing to come along with me. This week my son came along to do some trail running by the river. Such a shame his leg was too sore to go more than 3 k!


We want to share people's happy posts so please link your posts and grab the badge...


Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message