Friday 27 February 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: Surprises and other things #R2BC

Ojos World


Thanks to Jo at Ojo's World for hosting again this week back to me next week so I will have to be organised! Its lovely to read everyone's happy posts each week. Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) A rare night out


With my children away and no school I managed to get down to the Jazz session at the Brewhouse at Burgundy's:



A mellow night even when not drinking in the company of my artist friend.

2) Hair Cut

I realised I hadn't had my hair cut since October so just managed to fit in a much overdo cut and blow dry:



It makes such a difference and I have to re-learn how to look after it. I must make an effort not to go so long between cuts next time..

3) Proud Mummy

My son had his latest fell race at Sedbergh school this weekend. Despite the wintry weather he was very happy whizzing around the course:



4) Operation House

I tackled my daughter's room this weekend. It looks so much bigger now things are contained and not all muddled up. She has a lovely little area for her special things:



What is making you smile this week:


3 comments:

  1. Looking for Blue Sky27 February 2015 at 21:28

    The night out looks wonderful, your hair looks great and your son looks really fast, and your daughter's room looks very pretty! A good week, I think :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pics of your night out, so glad you got to have a break. As for your hair.............wowzers lady! switswoo x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message