Thursday 19 February 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: Half Term #R2BC

Ojos World


Thanks to Jo at Ojo's World for hosting again this week and welcoming back the founder Michelle. Its lovely to read everyone's happy posts each week. Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Charts


A really pleasant surprise to have gone up in the world on the Tots 100 Index with a rise of 32 places to be back in the 100s:




Obviously the quality of my posts in making up for the quantity!

2) Getting Healthier

As shown in my race post and Muffin Top Monday I am not only getting slimmer but fitter! Definitely a reason to be cheerful.

3) Student Life

I actually had a day on campus this week. It was lovely to feel like a real student and its a beautiful location in Lancaster:



4) Goodies

After some issues with delivery I finally got my prize hamper from Fentimans:


So I am slowly working my way through the contents before my children come back from holiday..


5) Operation House


One of my challenges this week is to catch up on all the neglected housework due to my teaching practice. I started with a table top sale to flog some of the surplus bits. Now I a working my way around tackling the chaos that was created. Good to see the little victories:




What is making you smile this week:



7 comments:

  1. Your campus does look lovely, I really enjoy studying and a rise is the Tots is always a thrill too. I went up this month as well which is nice. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for Blue Sky20 February 2015 at 14:44

    Some wonderful reasons to be cheerful - if I'd seen a photo like that of Lancaster, I might have gone there instead of Manchester! The Fentimans hamper looks like such a treat - I love their ginger beer and well done on the Tots, I was being embarrassed about celebrating myself, perhaps I shouldn't be xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this Uni of Cumbria at what used to be St Martin's College. Uni of Lancaster is the one on the edge of the city

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you Kate! My journey may not be as long as yours but I need the inspiration you give x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did notice you had gone up in the charts, very well deserved in my opinion! You are looking incredible, and inspiration for many of us xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message