Thursday 20 November 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful: Learning Lessons #R2BC


Thank you Jo for sorting out this week's linky whilst I was busy on my teaching practice! I have had a roller coaster week so I need to focus on this week's reasons to be cheerful for me:

1) Running away 

Well not quite but if you read my Workout Wednesday post you can see its been my best running week for quite some time!



2) Teaching Successes

Its a steep learning curve being a trainee primary teacher and having to know 13 subjects and how to teach to a range of children! Most lessons its ever so easy to not get it right so to have a fabulous French lesson today made me feel great. 




3) Autumn in Cumbria

This is definitely one of the most beautiful times of the year to be living in Cumbria:


See my Silent Sunday for another Fell Foot photo.



Please join us and share your happiness and grab the badge if you would like it:



Reasons to be Cheerful 

6 comments:

  1. Looking for Blue Sky21 November 2014 at 09:37

    Well done on the teaching practise and the running! And as always I loved both your photos of Cumbria, I hope to visit the Lakes again one day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did sees you broke you PB, you and your son are doing amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a good running week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your teacher training. It sounds really intense but will be worth it in the end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I remember my teacher training with such fondness, and I really miss teaching. So glad you're enjoying it. It's not easy but its definitely rewarding x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like a great blog hop, not sure if I have written anything particularly happy recently to link up!
    #singleparentlinky

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message