Thursday 6 November 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful: November Time


Thanks to Jo at Ojo's World for hosting in October. It's back to me for November so let's hope I can remember to put the posts up! Now for this week's reasons to be cheerful for me:

1) Holiday

You may have noticed its been quiet on the blog this week. Something to do with being away for half term in sunny Spain! I did sneak in one photo post on Wednesday but I hope at some point to write more about what a super time we had in Marina D'Or:



2) Proud Mum 

My daughter has now been a guide for a year and last night received her first Challenge badge for completing various activities and badges:




3) Running

I actually took my running kit on holiday and ran 5km on our first whole day! I know that with my 10km race only a month away I can't afford to slack off... Despite the fact that it was 22C I did a creditable time:

The wiggly bits are weaving through the sea front gardens!

When we got home my running number for Langdale had arrived which was more motivation to get out last night for a tough session of 40 minutes non-stop before a rest then 10 minute finishing run. I was pleased at how my running times are creeping closer to my bests so there is hope for me on December 6th...


Please join us and share your happiness and grab the badge if you would like it:



Reasons to be Cheerful 

3 comments:

  1. So jealous of your half term break! Can't wait to read more about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for Blue Sky6 November 2014 at 16:21

    The holiday looks wonderful and well done for keeping up the running while you were there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful holiday :) well done on all your hard jogging work x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message