Friday 7 November 2014

#CountryKids Big Swim

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall


There is nothing like simple and free activities on holiday to keep everyone happy. In our case being in the sea and making the most of the waves and shallow waters was fantastic:


It was a contrast in so many ways to our Pembrokeshire holiday as the water was warmer and the waves less fierce. By the last day they were tempted to do a long distance swim and did about a mile in a stop start fashion along the beach:



They were very tired but proud afterwards:



Here is a little video of more water fun:






3 comments:

  1. Wow such a good swim! One of the things that I wished I learned was swimming and I am in awe everytime I see kids who are good in it =) #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coombe Mill (Fiona)8 November 2014 at 14:59

    that is a great swimathon! Your kids are so wonderfully sporty and up for a challenge. Where were you swimming there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take it this wasn't in the UK... Brrrrrrrr! What an achievement, and how lovely to be by the sea (o:

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message