Thursday 25 September 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful: Still Smiling! #R2BC


This weather is still just about holding on despite a smattering of rain in Cumbria. A wee bit chilly over night but otherwise its still a lovely month! Thanks for everyone who joined in last week and I do hope that I managed to visit you all... Passing back to Jo at Ojo's World for October. Now for this week's reasons to be cheerful for me:

1) Real Teaching

I finally got let loose with a small group of students for a proper guided reading session. It mostly went well and just a few tweaks to make the next one better, hopefully staying with this same group for the rest of term. Today I am teaching a half hour French lesson to another small group. A good test of my once fluent language skills..

2) Running

Using the 10 km runner app is really boosting my return to fitness. Today I built upon the previous work this month to run for over 9 km in total! 




It even felt so much better than the last few runs...



I just hope that I can get a place on the Langdale 10 km once my uni funding sorted as a boost to getting me back to the full distance!

3) More blue skies

No idea how long this will last but making the most of it:



Please join us and share your happiness and grab the badge if you would like it:



Reasons to be Cheerful 

6 comments:

  1. We've made the most of our blue skies too this week & well done on a good first week of teaching! #R2BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the teaching, I hope you're loving it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for Blue Sky26 September 2014 at 14:13

    Well done on the run, and loving the blue skies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a lot of fun! oh and hard work ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to feel fit enough to do it! blue sky helps to get me out there..

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message