Thursday 14 June 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful XXXXV: Letter C

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
I have decided to join in with Michelle's letter theme and go with the single letter C! Could be a challenge.


1) Car help:


This morning my car looked like this:




not a reason to be cheerful but... My neighbour took the children to school, my dad offered to help and another neighbour came and changed it for me! What lovely people I have around me.


2) Cut hair


I never get around to getting my hair cut with a combination of lack of time and money. My last one was at Christmas! With my daughter's documentary filming tomorrow I thought I had better do something. So today I went down to Hair Bazaar to be sorted out by Charlotte:




Not as perfect as before work and a windy school run followed by housework but oh so much better than before!


3) Children


Told my children that they need to be a bit more helpful around the house if they want treats and computer time. They have started being better about carrying their own things too and from school. My son has also been helping with the laundry (now he can reach the washing line!). Still a work in progress but hopefully we will get there...



2 comments:

  1. Yay for Dads and neighbours, and new hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be something about Lake District bloggers and tyres just now!  My dear father, aged 86, collected me from the station on my return from Shetland and his tyre went on the way home.  With him directing I managed to change the wheel.  But not one person stopped to help.  What would have happend if he was on his own?

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message