Monday 18 June 2012

Olympic countdown

Today I picked up my olympic tickets from the post office:

It seems so long ago that I was successful in my bid for tickets. The children and I are in the cheapest seats in the stadium which turn out to be on the narrow end of the oval! Think it will be more of a case of soaking up the atmosphere than getting up close and personal to the action...

Reading through all the bumph with the tickets we will have to abide by lots of rules and regulations and are expected to be there at 7:30 in the morning!!! It is going to be an amazing experience all round although I am more excited than the children at the minute. Hopefully seeing the torch through Kendal on Friday will build it all up for them.

I have got my quick guide to athletics to take with us as I haven't got a clue about some of it! Still just over 40 days to go but it really feels like its nearly here now I have the tickets

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message