Thursday 22 March 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful XXXVIII ( #R2BC )



Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

It's not been a perfect week by any standards but I've still got reasons to be cheerful:


1) Charity cake sale


Both on the day itself and the morning after at church the homemade cakes were very popular. In total we raised £45 for CLIC Sargent so I'm very happy.




2) Mother's Day


As I posted on Monday my children did their best to make it a lovely day for me on Sunday. From breakfast in bed it was a nice way to spend a relaxed if busy day with my children.



3) My children

My son was his class special person this week. It was really touching to read what his class mates thought about him. Apparently he is a good friend, plays with people nicely and does fantastic drawings!

My daughter gave me the best hug ever last night when I was upset over something. She may only be 8 but at times she is so grown up and I'm sure she will be a fantastic young lady.

4) Spring

Today really feels like Spring is properly here. The sky is blue, the fields are full of lambs and the daffodils are taking over everywhere! I've even got my washing out on the line (this maybe a wee bit optimistic!)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic reasons to be cheerful! The sunshine always makes me happy, I love the Springtime xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message