Monday 26 March 2012

Family Fun: The Sunshine Edition


Welcome to week 6 of the Family Fun blog hop. For more details please read the launch page. In the words of a classic 1970s children's TV programme this is about switching off the television and doing something more useful instead!


It's week 7 and with this glorious unseasonsal weather I want to know how you have been making the most of the sun. I can't believe that we had a picnic tea in the park tonight whilst I was wearing shorts in March!!




As you can see from the past few blogposts we have truly made the most of being able to get out to places like Brockhole and my children even had a paddle in Windermere. I'm sure it won't last but lets make the most of it whilst it's here so please share your posts so we can get inspired.
get the InLinkz code

1 comment:

  1. it really has been lovely weather hasn't it I hope it continues for a while yet :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message