Wednesday, 11 January 2012

#TheGallery: Mobile Phone Picture


Tara wants to see mobile phone pics this week. Easy for me as 90% of my photos are taken on my phone!

I took this on a hike around Crook yesterday. A long time ago someone abandoned a plough and a tree grew all the way through it and over it! This has had a little Instagram treatment to make the plough wheel stand out more.

For everyone else's pics click on the logo and check the linky!


  1. Wow, I love this photo! I think its my favourite one this week!

  2. I really like the way the tree has grown around the wheel, you have good spotting eyes!

  3. Wow, love this! It's amazing what you can see if you actually look. I used to be terrible but since I started enjoying snapping photos, I see a lot more than I used to.

  4. Fantastic. I love the colours, texture and treatment :)


I love it when people leave a message