Wednesday 18 January 2012

#TheGallery: Eyes


When I found out that this week's gallery was eyes there was only one choice for me:


The eye belongs to my 8 year old daughter and it hides a secret. Her eye was damaged by toxocarra from dog or fox poo and she can't see properly. She wrote about it on her own blog My Life. Not surprisingly we are ardent anti dog fouling campaigners in our house and endorse the Keep Britain Tidy campaign:


To get yours go to: http://www.keepbritaintidy.org/

For more gallery pics click on the logo at the top of the page


2 comments:

  1. Wow Gorgeous photo! Sorry to read that your Daughter's eye was damage by toxocarra. That must have been so worrying! Love the doggies T-shirt...Fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo and a beautiful eye.
    I love the doggie t-shirt too

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message