Thursday 13 October 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful XVI ( #R2BC )

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


Lots of reasons to put the bad things behind me and be cheerful today:

1) It's my birthday!


Me aged about 3 or 4!

Always a good reason to smile especially as I don't feel like I'm getting any older but its and excuse to celebrate. Not for too long as tomorrow it's my daughter's birthday with sleepover...

2) A Blipmeet

Thanks to lovely people I talk to on Blipfoto I had a day out up near the Solway Firth at Allonby. This entailed a drive through the heart of the Lake District via Ambleside, Grasmere and Keswick. Towards the end I had to take two detours as roads were flooded! So many wonderful photographs I had to create a Smilebox slideshow:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free photo slideshow

In addition to this a charity wants to use my sunflower photographs in its publicity! 

3) My figure

I've had 2 more people comment this week on the change to my figure! So the weight may not be going down but my waistline is shrinking which is a great feeling.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and also to your daughter when it is hers.
    Thank you for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two girly birthdays in a row - wonderful. Lovely happy post, well done on photo recognition and even more congratulations on waisting away

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Belated Happy Birthday and a magical Birthday wished to your daughter!
    Good news on your waisteline, hope you continue smiling and having lots more reasons to be cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great birthday and well done on the shrinking waistline.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message