Tuesday 11 October 2011

Birthday Retrospective

On Thursday this week it's my birthday and just in time for this my parents discovered a whole load of old photographs on my mum's computer which were scanned in from slides! So I can give you a little trip mostly through the 70s but a little bit of the 80s too:

Clockwise from top left:
  • With my big brother and my cousin in the late 1970s
  • Pushing my second cousin in I think the early 1980s
  • Dressed for my school's Scottish Country Dancing team about 1978
  • On my uncle's knee with my brother at my Granny's house 
  • Celebrating my mum's Open University degree about 1979
  • All of us in Clothkits on the beach in the mid 1970s
  • With my teddy Sebastian in about 1977
  • Dressing up with my cousin and brother in Huddersfield in the early 1970s
Some interesting hair styles and changes of fashion during that decade! I still have nice long legs just a shame they aren't as slim...

1 comment:

  1. wow beautiful all pictures and cute kids . nice posting for birthday . great
    B&B Brugge

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message