Thursday 27 October 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful XVIII ( #R2BC )

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

It's the school holidays so normally I'd been tearing my hair out but instead I've got lots to smile about:

1) Bang Goes the Theory Live



Fab family day out! For more read Bang.

2) Cycling

After tantrums and tears my daughter has finally cracked riding her bike:


Shame a few days later her tyre perished and we are waiting for it to be replaced... Her little brother has been measured up for his first real bike for his 5th birthday - he needs a 7-9 year old bike already! I have been lent my dad's old bike so hopefully we will all be cycling around together soon....

3) Family Days Out in Cumbria



The weather hasn't been too awful so we have managed a few days out this week to explore the beautiful county of Cumbria. First of all we went up to near Allonby to meet my Blipfoto friends. 


Then yesterday my parents drove us over to Grizedale Forest for a family walk through this lovely forest. With lots of sculptures to spot on our 3.5 mile walk it kept us all entertained for the day.



For more play this Smilebox:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slideshow


4 comments:

  1. Becky I have serious countryside envy when I read your blogs about walking through forests and by lakes. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely reasons to be cheerful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A celebration of Cumbria is always a reason to be cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, and very good reasons to be cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message