Tuesday 20 April 2010

Secret Post Club: April 2010

It's that wonderful time of the month when the Secret Post Club Parcels start arriving across the world!


This time mine has come from the lovely Clair at Kids Craft and Chaos:



Thanks to her checking out my other book club blog she knew I loved books and so has sent me two books that she enjoyed reading herself. Plus a yummy little packet of chocs to enjoy whilst reading them and and a Wee Free Men badge to wear too. 

As I have 1) boxed up most of my books in preparation for moving and 2) borrowed a selection of Discworld novels from my dad this was a very thoughtful gift. The chocolates are vanishing rapidly and I look forward to snuggle up in bed with a great bit of chick lit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message