Thursday 15 April 2010

Photo Meme

I have been tagged in a photo meme by Mocha Beanie Mummy.

I have seen a few super blogs on this meme and wondered when it would be my turn! Also worried as I scanned lots of old family photos in a couple of years ago for my granny's 90th and typically that's the oldest photo album on here...

So here are the rules:

1 . Open the first/oldest photo folder in your computer library
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it
4. Tag 5 or more people to continue the thread.

So here is the semi embarrassing 1970s photo of me, my big brother and my granny:


We used to stay in a remote cottage at the Isle of Whithorn with my grandparents every summer. Lots of fun beachcombing, exploring and an outdoor life. At the time this photo was taken my brother was 8 and I was 6 1/2 so we were both blooming tall already as my granny was 5ft 2!

So now its over to:

4 comments:

  1. wow you were tall! What a great memory to have too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dad couldn't believe how tall I looked on the photo even though he was around at the time ;-) I used to love my Scottish holidays and hope my 2 get as much enjoyment from their grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's so cool!! What a great picture, and thanks for taking on the meme!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed a push as not blogged for nearly 2 weeks as been with my parents!

    Will have to find a reason to post more of those kids of photos.. might have to try hand at one of those scrapbook things that rotate them round..

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message